TERMS & CONDITIONS
These are the terms and conditions under which we provide you with our products.
Before placing an order with us, please read these terms carefully. These terms contain all of the information you need to know about purchasing from us. Please let us know if you believe there is an error in these terms.
- We are Never Be Average AB; a company located and registered in Sweden with the company number 559255-9404. The main office is currently located at Hagagatan 34F, Örebro Sweden.
- We work with providing the world with high-end gym clothing, catching up with the recent trends and other clothing created by our creative team that pushes the fashion industry within the athletic arena forward.
- At the moment we only provide fitness clothing and not accessories. However, we are currently planning and discussing on bringing more to your table to choose from.
- The images of our products (and packaging) on our website are purely illustrative. We make every effort to ensure that colors are appropriately shown, but we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of colors truly represents the colors of our products.
- We are temporarily unable to ship to the following countries:
- Delivery cost depends solely on where you want your product ship. Here are the prices to some continents:
– Europe: 6-12$
– North and South America: 10-17$
– Asia: 10-15$
– Afrika: 10-18$
– Australia: 12-20$
- Additional charges may occur depending on the rules of your country´s customs. We are not responsible for these charges and are not in any way obligated to pay them.
- Delays – We will do our best to ship your product as fast as possible. If any delays occur you will be contacted and let know where the order is at the moment. If the product leaves the country(Sweden), it is your responsibility to call your chosen delivery company and sort the delivery of your product.
- if you choose to pick up your order from your post office, it is your responsibility to collect the product. If by any reason you do not collect the item will be sent back to us and you will have to contact our support at email@example.com
We are liable to you for any loss or harm that is reasonably foreseeable as a result of our actions. We are responsible for any loss or damage you experience that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or failing to use reasonable care and skill if we fail to comply with these terms, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or harm is foreseeable if it is either evident that it would occur or if both we and you were aware of the possibility at the time the contract was signed.